Snug Harbour Books & Cafe
There’s a sweet, little bookstore cafe on the Mersey. Pop into Snug Harbour Books & Cafe. We’re open 7 days a week for coffee, pastries, desserts and Lane’s takeout.
We’ve got a great selection of books (new and previously loved), cards, chocolates, teas and gifts. Cozy up by the fire with a latte or tea.
Serving espresso, chai lattes, hot chocolate, Kusmi tea & more! Our espresso machine features water that has been filtered and softened so that you can enjoy the smoothest cup of coffee imaginable. We use Nova Coffee‘s Black Dog Espresso & Organic French Roast Coffee. You can also purchase other roasts from Nova Coffee to take home with you.
Order take out from Snug Harbour. Almost the entire menu is available for take out. We will also pack you a picnic lunch for the lighthouse or the beach. If you need catering for a meeting we are here to serve.
- Atlantic Canadian fiction & non-fiction
- Cookbooks —Local and Best Sellers
- Children’s books — for all ages
- Greeting cards, journals, & stationery
- We also have a great selection of second hand books
- Nova Scotia chocolate & caramels from Chocolate Hackers, Rousseau Chocolatier & Lure Caramel Co.
- Nova Scotia maple syrups & honeys from Acadian Maple & Nova Nectar
- Locally roasted coffees from Nova Coffee
- Tangled Garden & Helen B’s chutneys & vinaigrette
- Italian & Greek olive oils, chutneys, crackers and sauces.
- Gorgeous pottery from Hugh Crosby & Purcell’s Cove Pottery
- Fresh homemade bread from Lane’s kitchen & Boulangerie la Vendeenne
- Kusmi Teas of Paris