Or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local phone. 1 902 354-3456 • Toll-free phone. 1 800 794-3332
By contacting us directly you will be sure to get the room you want at the best rate that we can offer.
One Bedroom Suite 132~ Julie Anne Babin Gallery
This one bedroom suite is located on the third floor of the historic section and features 2 full bathrooms, one with a walk in shower and water closet as well as another 4 piece bath off of the living room. Queen bed and pull-out sofa bed.
Studio Suite 122~ Marg Millard Gallery
Room 122 is located on the 2nd floor of the historic section of the inn. Features Queen bed, large living area, separate make-up vanity, heated bathroom floors, dry bar and bathrobes
King Bedroom 112~ Sarah Webber Gallery
Two large king bedrooms with a sitting area on the second floor and a drive up king bedroom on the first floor.
Nova Scotia Art Gallery Queen Bedroom~
Each Art Gallery Room features a Nova Scotian Artist who has decorated the room with original art work and each piece is for sale.
Two Double-sized Beds
Two double-sized beds to comfortably accommodate up to four guests. These rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the inn
Budget Queen Room
Budget guest rooms are perfect for those just looking for a room for the night. These rooms feature all of the standard amenities, they are just smaller, have carpeted floors and have a view of the back yard or Bristol Avenue.
Winter Season Feature
Valid Monday- Friday
Stay for 2 consecutive nights and the 3rd night is 1/2 price
Stay for 3 consecutive nights and the 4th night is FREE
Available until January 31, 2019
Winter Rates ~ November 1 to May 14*
One Bedroom Suite • $155
Studio Suite • $125
Two Double Beds • $110
Art Gallery Room (Queen or King) • $110
Budget Queen • $89
Prices are for single or double occupancy. Extra person $15.
15% Tax will be added to your final bill
These rates do not include February 15 to 23, 2019.
Winter Rates ~ February 15 to February 23
A portion of the room rate is donated to the WJCC
One Bedroom Suite • $175
Studio Suite • $155
Two Double Beds • $140
Art Gallery Room (Queen or King) • $135
Budget Queen • $125
Breakfast is served from 8am -10am ~ A la carte menu
Farm to Table Breakfast, Fish Cake & Baked Beans with Homemade Brown Toast, Omelettes or Croissant French Toast ~ $12 each selection
Monday – Wednesday: 5pm – 8pm for dinner
Thursday: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner & it’s Bread Day! 8am-8pm
Friday & Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner 8am – 9pm
Sunday: Breakfast, Brunch & Dinner 8am – 8pm
Weekend Brunch 10 am – 2pm
Summer Season ~ May 15 to October 31
One Bedroom Suite • $175
Studio Suite • $150
Two Double Beds • $130
Art Gallery King Room • $130
Art Gallery Queen Room • $125
Budget Queen • $120
Prices are for single or double occupancy. Extra person $15
Rates do not include applicable taxes (HST 15%).
- Free wireless internet + local phone calls
- Private four-piece bathroom
- coffee maker, fridge and microwave in most rooms
- Air conditioning and individual controlled heat
- Windows that open
- Balcony or Inside Access Room
- Bell FibreOp Television
- Free Parking
- Bike Storage
- Cots available for extra $15.
- Children aged 12 and under stay free.
- NO SMOKING ! The Privateer Inn is a smoke free Inn. We do not allow smoking within 10 feet of the building.
- Pet Policy: Small dogs are permitted in a “pet friendly” rooms and must be arranged prior to checking in. There is a fee of $20 + HST per night per pet.
- Reservation Policy: A valid credit card is required for all reservations.
- We prefer Visa or Mastercard and also accept Amex.
At check-in, a pre-authorization of at least $200 will be placed on your credit card. At check-out, guests are welcome to pay cash, debit, or credit card and the pre-authorization will be cleared. Pre-authorizations on credit cards may take up to 48 hours to clear from your statement depending on your financial institution.
- Cancellation policy: We require 24 hours notice to cancel reservation for an individual room. Same day cancellations will be subject to a $50 fee. Late cancellations and no-shows will be subject to one full night’s accommodation. Reservations made within the twenty-four hour window cannot be cancelled without incurring a cancellation fee.