BOOK ONLINE ⋅ change or cancel existing reservation
email us ⋅ phone (902) 354-3456 or toll-free 1 800 794-3332
By contacting us directly you will be sure to get the room you want at the best rate that we can offer.
One Bedroom Suite Room 132~ Julie Anne Babin Gallery
This beautiful one bedroom suite is located on the third floor of the historic section and features 2 full bathrooms, one with a walk in shower and water closet as well as another 4 piece bath off of the living room. Queen bed and pull-out sofa bed.
Studio Suite Room 122~ Marg Millard Gallery
Room 122 is located on the 2nd floor of the historic section of the inn. Features Queen bed, large living area, separate make-up vanity, heated bathroom floors, dry bar, swivel wall-mounted flat panel TV.
King Room Room 112~ Sarah Webber Gallery
Two large king bedrooms with a sitting area on the second floor and a drive up king bedroom on the first floor.
Nova Scotia Art Gallery /Superior Queens~
Art gallery rooms feature wooden flooring, fluffy duvets, flat screen TV, coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Many have large desks and sitting areas.
Two Double-sized Beds
Two double-sized beds to comfortably accommodate up to four guests. Flatscreen LCD TV (in most rooms). Some rooms include a coffee maker. Click to view larger.
Standard Queen Rooms
These guest rooms have all of the amenities of Art Gallery Queen rooms but they are a little smaller and are carpeted. Still very charming and the rates are lower for those who are looking for economical accommodation.
Rates from May 15 to October 31
Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast buffet included with your rate
One Bedroom Suite
single occupancy $160 • double occupancy $180
single occupancy $145 • double occupancy $165
King or Superior Queen
single occupancy $125 • double occupancy $145
single occupancy $99 • double occupancy $120
Two Double Beds
double occupancy $145
Extra person $15 • Room rates do not include tax. Prices are subject to change.
- Continental buffet breakfast ~ Homemade croissant and toast, fresh fruit, yoghurt, granola, Honey Nut Cheerios, coffee, tea and juice
- Free wireless internet + local phone calls
- Air conditioning
- Bell FibreOp television
- Private four-piece bathroom
- Art Gallery, King, Suites include coffee maker, microwave and fridge
- Ample parking or locked bicycle storage
- Cots available for extra $15.
- Children aged 12 and under stay free.
- Pet Policy: Small dogs are permitted in a select few “pet friendly” rooms and must be arranged prior to checking in. There is a fee of $20 + HST per night per pet.
- Reservation Policy: A valid credit card is required for all reservations. Accepted credit cards include American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. Mastercard or Visa debit cards are not accepted for reservations.
At check-in, a pre-authorization of at least $200 will be placed on your credit card. At check-out, guests are welcome to pay cash, debit, or credit card and the pre-authorization will be cleared. Pre-authorizations on credit cards may take up to 10 days to clear from your statement depending on your financial institution.
- Cancellation policy: We have a twenty-four hour cancellation policy. Same day cancellations will be subject to a $50 fee. Late cancellations and no-shows will be subject to one full night’s accommodation. Reservations made within the twenty-four hour window cannot be cancelled without incurring a cancellation fee.