Or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local phone. 1 902 354-3456 • Toll-free phone. 1 800 794-3332
By contacting us directly you will be sure to get the room you want at the best rate that we can offer.
One Bedroom Suite Room 132~ Julie Anne Babin Gallery
This beautiful one bedroom suite is located on the third floor of the historic section and features 2 full bathrooms, one with a walk in shower and water closet as well as another 4 piece bath off of the living room. Queen bed and pull-out sofa bed.
Studio Suite Room 122~ Marg Millard Gallery
Room 122 is located on the 2nd floor of the historic section of the inn. Features Queen bed, large living area, separate make-up vanity, heated bathroom floors, dry bar, swivel wall-mounted flat panel TV.
King Room Room 112~ Sarah Webber Gallery
Two large king bedrooms with a sitting area on the second floor and a drive up king bedroom on the first floor.
Nova Scotia Art Gallery Queen Bedroom~
Art gallery rooms feature wooden flooring, fluffy duvets, flat screen TV, coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Many have large desks and sitting areas.
Two Double-sized Beds
Two double-sized beds to comfortably accommodate up to four guests. Flatscreen LCD TV (in most rooms). Some rooms include a coffee maker. Click to view larger.
Standard Queen Rooms
These guest rooms have all of the amenities of Art Gallery Queen rooms but they are a little smaller and are carpeted. Still very charming and the rates are lower for those who are looking for economical accommodation.
Single or Double Occupancy
Art Gallery Room ( Queen or King Bedroom) starting at $99
Small Queen Bedroom starting at $89
Two Double Beds start at $99
Studio Suite ( Marg Millard Art Gallery Room) $125
One Bedroom Suite ( Julie Ann Babin Art Gallery Room) $155
During the winter months our restaurant operates on limited hours. We are open Thursday, Friday and Saturday for lunch and dinner and also Sunday Brunch
We offer breakfast for purchase
Long Term Stays ~ please contact email@example.com for best rates.
Rates from May 15 to October 31
Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast buffet included with your rate
Served 8 am – 10 am
One Bedroom Suite Julie Ann Babin Art Gallery Suite
single occupancy $160 • double occupancy $180
Studio Suite ~ Marg Millard Art Gallery Room
single occupancy $145 • double occupancy $165
Art Gallery Room ( Queen or King Bedroom) starting at
single occupancy $125 • double occupancy $145
Small Queen Bedroom starting at
single occupancy $99 • double occupancy $120
Two Double Beds starting at
double occupancy $145
Extra person $15 • Room rates do not include tax. Prices are subject to change.
- Free wireless internet + local phone calls
- Private four-piece bathroom
- coffee maker, fridge and microwave in most rooms
- Air conditioning and individual controlled heat
- Windows that open
- Balcony or Inside Access Room
- Bell FibreOp Television
- Free Parking
- Bike Storage
- Cots available for extra $15.
- Children aged 12 and under stay free.
- NO SMOKING ! The Privateer Inn is a smoke free Inn. We do not allow smoking with 10 feet of the building.
- Pet Policy: Small dogs are permitted in a “pet friendly” rooms and must be arranged prior to checking in. There is a fee of $20 + HST per night per pet.
- Reservation Policy: A valid credit card is required for all reservations.
- We prefer Visa or Mastercard and also accept Amex
At check-in, a pre-authorization of at least $200 will be placed on your credit card. At check-out, guests are welcome to pay cash, debit, or credit card and the pre-authorization will be cleared. Pre-authorizations on credit cards may take up to 48 hours to clear from your statement depending on your financial institution.
- Cancellation policy: We require 24 hours notice to cancel a reservation for an individual room. Same day cancellations will be subject to a $50 fee. Late cancellations and no-shows will be subject to one full night’s accommodation. Reservations made within the twenty-four hour window cannot be cancelled without incurring a cancellation fee.